As I clean out my tabs (in an effort to be at zero inbox and zero tabs by the end of the year), I have come across some really cool stuff. Enjoy!
- Air Clicker: an idea for a camera that is effectively nothing more than a pair of silicon rings you put on two fingers.
- What’s in a war photographer’s camera bag?
- Amateur color film of San Francisco, 1955
- A Lightroom post-production walk through: Venice – This is a very helpful look at walking through the entire production process.
- Great macro shots of bugs
- Front Lines: Life as a military photographer
What cool photography sites, articles, and/or tutorials did you find this year?